Mobil Delvac XHP ESP 10W-40 is a synthetic extra high performance diesel engine oil engineered to provide lubrication to modern, high performance, low emissions engines used in severe applications. This engine oil is designed using high performance base oils which provide excellent low temperature fluidity, high temperature viscosity retention and volatility control. The new advanced additive system has been expertly engineered to help towards long engine life1 and maintain the efficiency of emission reduction systems including the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). Its specifications and approvals allow Mobil Delvac XHP ESP 10W-40 to target mixed fleet applications.
High output, low emission engines significantly increase demands on engine lubricants. Tighter engine design, use of inter-coolers, and turbochargers increase thermal stresses on the lubricant. Low emission engine technologies such as higher fuel injection pressure, retarded timing and aftertreatment devices all require improved oil performance in areas such as oxidation stability, soot dispersancy, volatility and compatibility with aftertreatment devices. The advanced technology in Mobil Delvac XHP ESP 10W-40 delivers exceptional performance, long drain interval capability and protection of exhaust systems including those fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). The key benefits include:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engines including Euro V/VI Modern Low Emissions Vehicles, Utilizing Technologies such as Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Continuously Regenerating Traps (CRT), Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Heavy Duty Diesel Engines using low sulfur diesel fuels and many biodiesel fuel formulations
- Naturally Aspirated and Turbo-Charged Diesel Powered Equipment
- On-Highway Short-Haul and Long-Haul Trucks and Buses
- Off-Highway Mining, Construction and Agricultural Equipment
2 Please refer to the owners handbook for OEM application requirements and oil drain intervals for your vehicle or equipment
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office or via the Internet, or will be provided by seller to customers if and as legally required. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
Mobil, Delvac, the Mobil logotype, and the Pegasus design are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation, or one of its subsidiaries.