Premium Semi-Synthetic Passenger Vehicle Motor Oil
Mobil Super™ 2000 X1 10W-40 is a semi-synthetic motor oil that provides long engine life and protection against sludge & wear.
Mobil Super 2000 products are industry proven so you can trust you will get the performance you want from your vehicle. Mobil Super 2000 X1 10W-40 provides:
- Enhanced sludge prevention
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Excellent high temperature protection
- Excellent wear protection
- Good cold start-up performance
Mobil Super 2000 products are formulated to give you confidence of protection beyond that of conventional oils. ExxonMobil recommends Mobil Super 2000 X1 10W-40 if you occasionally experience demanding driving conditions:
- Older engine technologies
- Gasoline and Diesel without Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF)
- Passenger cars, SUV’s, light trucks and vans
- Highway cruising and stop and go city driving
- Normal to occasionally severe operating conditions
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS’s are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet, or will be provided by seller to customers if and as legally required. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
Refer to your vehicle service manual for correct lubricant requirement and service intervals. Search
the database for the latest product data sheet you need here.