Mobil Super™ 3000 engine oil series are synthetic and engineered to deliver outstanding protection.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is a high performance, low ash engine oil designed to help prolong engine life and maintain the efficiency of the exhaust
emission reduction systems in both diesel and gasoline powered passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and vans.
This product is recommended for use in Mercedes vehicles and a wide range of European cars and light-duty commercial vehicles with oil specifications
built on the ACEA C3 and/or API SN industry baseline.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 helps to maintain the efficiency of the exhaust emission reduction systems in both diesel and gasoline vehicles.
• Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown.
• Provides excellent fluidity at low temperatures allowing easy winter starting and rapid oil circulation around the engine.
• Long term engine protection from wear and sludge and deposit build-up
• Suitable for use in both gasoline and diesel engine passenger car and light commercial vehicles
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 has been developed to meet the latest specifications for engine oils required by major car manufacturers and is compatible with the latest Gasoline and Diesel Particulate Filters and catalytic converters.
Mobil Super 3000 XE 5W-30 is specially recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- Mercedes passenger cars and light commercial vehicles or vans. This motor oil is also recommended for many Volkswagen, Opel and Ford passenger
cars, light commercial vehicles or vans requiring ACEA C3 and/or API SN
- Gasoline and Diesel with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) & Catalytic Convertors.
- Normal to occasionally severe operating conditions including city driving conditions.
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.